[Lincoln LUG] Well hello...

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Sun Jul 22 12:29:16 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Nifty Shellsuit
<niftyshellsuit at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> I've been lurking around here for a month or two now, wanting to come
> to a meeting but I feel a bit weird appearing out of the blue,
> expecting to hang out with some strangers I've never even said hello
> to before.
> So consider this my hello :) My name is Jennifer, I live in Hykeham, I
> do (boring) IT for a living and (fun) computer fiddling at home,
> though not as much as I used to. Assuming the next meeting is not on
> the 20th August (my birthday, which I will be spending full of
> cocktails) I may well be there to say hello in person...
>
> Excited??
>
> Jen

Hiya Jen

A very warm welcome to the mailing list and hearty hello right back at ya!
 :)

You would be most welcome to come along to the next meeting (Weds 15th
August); we're a friendly bunch of lads & lasses, all with a diversity of
backgrounds so you will be in good company.  I'm a boring civil servant by
day, but don't let that put you off :D

Hope you can make it

Cheers

Becky