[Lincoln LUG] meeting format and my hellos

andrew walmsley iwanttobeakiwi at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:20:06 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get along to a meeting at some point and would be even more
interested if there is some talks/lectures sort of thing, think i have an
obsession with learning.  I have 2 young children and so getting out the
house is difficult and commuting lives me little time and money for petrol.

wud love to come and say hi, i'll gladly come alone and introduce myself,
not really the shy type - though my Linux knowledge is pretty poor. I have
used Crunchbang though and glad to tell you how and why i used it!!!!

PS Is the location staying at washingbrough for now?

see you all soon,

Andy