[Lincoln LUG] Overview of May LUG meeting

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Sun May 27 12:46:07 UTC 2012

Hi all

We were a very bijou crowd for May's LUG meeting - there were just four of
us!  Real-life commitments such as holidays, work and meetings kept some of
our regular attendees away this month but we hope to see them return for
next month.

We had a very lively discussion on being self-employed within the IT
industry, including the pitfalls of contracting and dodgy tax accountants.
We also had some disappointment over the food service in that there wasn't
any! Poor Jon and Kevin, who had both driven down to our LUG after work,
had to sate their appetite with a bag of crisps :(  If
this deterioration in service continues then we may have to look at another
venue to hold our LUG meetings; we can discuss this at June's LUG meeting.

June's LUG details are now posted on the Lincoln LUG
page<http://lincoln.lug.org.uk/>,
we hope to see some of you there.

Cheers

Becky