[Lincoln LUG] Next Meeting

andrew walmsley iwanttobeakiwi at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:20:13 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

Its Andy here, I was the virgin in the corner last night for those I did
not have chance to speak to!  Just a quick email to say nice to meet those
I spoke to and look forward to speaking to the rest soon.

I've proposed to Philip about a quick chat on Usability, nothing technical,
but something that I wrote about recently.  It will go over a little my
study of two totally different operating systems from different users
perspectives and why design is important.  This would leave plenty of time
for anyone else to do a talk.

Is this of interest?  Will only be a short, won't bore anyone too much and
hopefully make you think!

Anyway thanks and see you all soon.

Andy
Student of life,