[Lincoln LUG] Next Meeting

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Thu Sep 20 11:46:24 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:22 PM, andrew walmsley
<iwanttobeakiwi at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Its Andy here, I was the virgin in the corner last night for those I did not
> have chance to speak to!  Just a quick email to say nice to meet those I
> spoke to and look forward to speaking to the rest soon.
>
> I've proposed to Philip about a quick chat on Usability, nothing technical,
> but something that I wrote about recently.  It will go over a little my
> study of two totally different operating systems from different users
> perspectives and why design is important.  This would leave plenty of time
> for anyone else to do a talk.
>
> Is this of interest?  Will only be a short, won't bore anyone too much and
> hopefully make you think!
>
> Anyway thanks and see you all soon.
>
> Andy

Hey Andy :)

As discussed earlier, last night and briefly on Twitter, I would
definitely love to hear a talk on usability. So, please count me in as
an interested party. Regarding the length of the talk, I think Becky
mentioned that it might be good to try the "lightning talk" format,
which generally lasts for 5 to 15 minutes, with questions at the end.
How does this sound? If you need longer, please just say.

Cheers,
 -- Philip