[Lincoln LUG] Internet Testing

Kevin Hall kevin_hall at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 21 14:37:09 UTC 2013

To your earlier post:

Correct, I cannot access the router.

The school does have an onsite internet cache but again no access.

To this post:

I will see if I can get a read only account.

I am looking at cacti etc to see if I can run them on the pi. Then I
don't have to worry about installation. I can just set the pi up
whenever I want to do some testing.

Regards

Kevin