[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG logo competition *closing date 16th April 2013*

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Sat Mar 23 20:59:56 UTC 2013

Hi everyone

We are running a LUG logo competition and the closing date is 16th
April 2013.  So far we have had 5 entries and details of the
competition, the submitted logos and details on how to vote can be
found here: http://lincoln.lug.org.uk/logo-comp/

Please get your thinking caps on and let your creative juices flow; we
would love to see more designs submitted. You can submit your designs
either via the mailing list or on our Google+ page -
https://plus.google.com/u/0/107711929862985288567/posts

Regards

Becky