[Lincoln LUG] Distros

Dave Briggs dave at kindofdigital.com
Mon May 13 21:00:08 UTC 2013

Thanks for the responses, chaps.

Think I'll give Debian a go then - and if I don't get anywhere I can always
fall back on Ubuntu.

It's an interesting debate around Ubuntu I feel because the road they are
going down (more user convenience and less user control) strikes me as
being somewhat antithetical to the whole point of running a free operating
system in the first place.

Dave