[Lincoln LUG] sudo

Kevin Hall kevin_hall at ntlworld.com
Mon May 20 20:19:32 UTC 2013

Hi Philip

I fixed it by entering recovery console and adding myself back to sudo.
I then added a list of groups from an earlier crunchbang installation.

What is annoying is that  a number of websites do not highlight the -a
option. This is not so bad if you have a distro with a separate root
account you can log in to, but it is a real pain if a root log in is not
enabled.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Kevin