[Lincoln LUG] Hi All

Philip Newborough philip.newborough at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:32:04 UTC 2015

Hi Simon

Welcome to the list. This is a fairly low traffic list and tends to get used for annoucing our monthly meetings — where I think most of our Linux chat happens. That said, some of us also lurk in the #lincolnlug freenode channel, so please feel free to join us there.

Anyhow, welcome again :)

Cheers,
Philip