[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG November meeting (18/11/2015 @ 7pm)

Philip Newborough philip.newborough at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:07:45 UTC 2015

Hello Fine LUG Folk

This month's LUG meeting will be held on Wednesday 18th. As usual, we
meet at Lincoln Bowl (LN4 1EF) and aim to start around 7pm.

There have been a number of new distro releases since our last
meeting, including Ubuntu 15.10 and Fedora 23. It will be interesting
to see if anyone has upgraded/installed these new offerings, and if
they have, hear their thoughts on the new shininess.

As with the last couple of meetings, I will be bringing along a bunch
of Linux magazines for the lending library. I'm also considering
expanding the library's offerings to include hardware, so if anyone
has any old hardware kicking around that they would like to donate,
please feel free to bring it along.

That's all folks, I hope to see you on the 18th.

Cheers,
Philip