[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG August meeting (17/08/2016 @ 7pm)

Philip Newborough philip.newborough at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:16:30 UTC 2016

Hello LUG Folk

This month's meeting is scheduled for the 17th, that's this Wednesday!

Since our last meeting, Phil Gobbett has posted details of this year's
Open Source Hardware Camp to the LUG's mailing list. If this is
something you're interested in attending, come along to our next meeting
to discuss, or reply on the mailing list.

Also, Lincoln Hack is taking place on the 8th and 9th of October and is
described as a "24 hour coding competition". Would it be possible to put
together a team of 4 from our LUG? Again, if this is something you're
interested in, come along.

If there are any other topics you would like to see discussed, please
get in touch and we'll see that they are raised at the meeting. As
always, we hope to see you there.

More details here:
https://lincolnlug.org.uk/lug_meeting/lug-meeting-17th-august/

Cheers,