[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG August meeting (17/08/2016 @ 7pm)

Shaun Hare hare.s.d at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:46:07 UTC 2016

Also, Lincoln Hack is taking place on the 8th and 9th of October and is
described as a "24 hour coding competition". Would it be possible to put
together a team of 4 from our LUG? Again, if this is something you're
interested in, come along.

Would love to see a team there

Disclaimer : I am one of the organisers of Lincoln Hack