[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG January meeting (20/01/2016 @ 7pm)

Philip Newborough philip.newborough at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 20:29:39 UTC 2016

Happy New Year!

I hope this message finds you in good spirits and you’ve had a fab Christmas and New Year.

It occurred to me, just now whilst trying to think of something to write here, that some or all of you may be looking for ideas for your New Year’s resolutions. So, here’s an idea for you; make it your resolution to attend your local LUG every month for the entire year! And to help you get started...

Our January meeting will take place on Wednesday 20th at Lincoln Bowl (LN4 1EF) As usual, we aim to start around 7pm.

I hope to see you there for some Linux related chat and a few beverages :)

Cheers,
Philip