[Lincoln LUG] Website GitHub Repo

Philip Newborough philip.newborough at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:00:28 UTC 2016

Hi All

Just a quick message to let you know that our website now has a GitHub repo: https://github.com/corenominal/lincoln-lug-website

If you are interested in contributing to the website (actually, it’s currently just a single page), please feel free to clone the repo, make your changes/commits and submit your pull requests. It might be nice to get as many LUG goers as possible to touch the repo and become contributors. I’m not sure what you might like to contribute, I’ll leave that up to you, but if you just want to touch one of the files (a HTML comment?) and get your name on the contributors list, that is fine. Of course, if you have bigger ideas, that’s fine too :)

If you are not familiar with Git or GitHub, come along to our next meeting and ask. I’m sure we have a few Git users who will be more than happy to help you get started.

P.S. Don’t forget, our next meeting is due to be held on Wednesday 20th January. I hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Philip