[Lincoln LUG] Advice needed on backing up laptops

Terry Froy tez+lincoln-lug at spilsby.net
Thu Jun 29 06:24:55 UTC 2017

.... and so far no-one has mentioned any item of free software :-(

I suggest you look at Nextcloud - http://www.nextcloud.com/ - both the server and clients are mature/stable and will do what you need plus lots more besides.

Assuming your Nextcloud server is HTTPS-only, you will also not require a VPN client in order to ensure security of data while in transit.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Terry Froy
Spilsby Internet Solutions