[Lincoln LUG] Advice needed on backing up laptops

Andrew Walmsley mraiwalmsley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 18:45:37 UTC 2017

Hi Kevin

I think VPN to save work is fairly normal,otherwise saving to
SharePoint/OneDrive is normal in industry.

One company uses goodsync to sync between multiple devices too.

I think education is more important,if staff save locally they are causing
the issues. I think another point is updates/patching and is their
something in place.

Hope that helps.

Andy