[Lincs] Plea for Help

Tom Anderson lincs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 10:56:00 2003

Hi Chris, http:// worked a treat,sent some to myself to check. It seems t=
o be=20
that kmail composer just doesn't show hyperlinks.
Read about Prozilla and it seems to be what I'm after but I'll still have=
 the=20
same problem of trying to install.
2
3
from yesterday.
Please tell me if I'm following the correct protocol for replies and=20
thankyou's.
Back to the web to find help with YaSt.
Cheers
Tom