[Lincs] Event Flyer

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk
Thu Aug 5 16:25:36 BST 2004

>We could always invite him; just don't send him the flyer. ;>

If they can get Gazza to play for Boston Utd... we can get RMS to turn
up to our meeting... or maybe not ;-)

><URL:http://www.fractalconcept.com/asp/html/cl-pdf.html> is something
I've
>been meaning to toy with for a while now.

Will have a look at... truth is that my free time is pretty limited at
the moment so it all depends on that. I presume it's a little like LATeX
in that it's a tag based typesetting system?

>Might it also be possible to squeeze some sort of map for the venue on
the
>flyer?

I would have to be quite a simple one but I don't see why not.

Grahame