[Lincs] noob lurking around the edges

M Barnes m.t.barnes at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 19 14:53:05 BST 2004

I Hole heartedly agree with you m8, Im on the mail list ,I've helped out one or two people never a thank you ..... not that that's what I was after.
I've asked a few questions and was holey ignored so as you say the message that this group is giving out to potential new Linux users is wrong and needs sorting out ASAP.