[Lincs] Venue! Good news!

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Wed Jul 14 22:28:42 BST 2004

Hello,

Good news, I have booked the Squash Club for 11 Sept 3.00pm until 9.00
for you. We will have Tea and Coffee for anyone who wants it during the
afternoon and the Bar will be open for our use after 6.30pm offically,
unoffically i may be able to get it opened ealier at no cost.

I've chosen the times like this so speakers have enough time to set up
their gear before the meeting begins. I would suggest to officially
start at 5.00pm.

The full address:

Boston Squash Club
Rosebery Avenue
Boston
Lincolnshire
PE21 7QF

I will put signs up on the day to help people find it.

Perhaps a few biscuits would be a good idea...

Marc