[Lincs] hello from a new member

Dave Rice davejrice at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 19:15:10 BST 2004

Hi Sammi,

Dave here!  Glad to see there are a few ppl out there
using Linux, I wasn't sure if this list was still
active!

I guess you are referring to memory when you show
those figures.  They seem quite normal, as most of
your memory is 'cached' for future use by applications
you havent started yet  ;)   don't worry its fairly
normal and actually speeds up your system.

I too use mdk10 and Fedora Core2.  Both I like very
much.  Am about ready to bin windows altogether, I
wanna check the new version of WineX (Cedega) to see
how their DirectX 9 implementation works so i dont
need windows for my games (far cry).

Be good

Dave

dave at ricey.co.uk