[Lincs] Hello from me

David Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Sun Jun 27 23:48:15 BST 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm Dave and live in Ruskington, work at Digby.

I'm running Fedora Core2 and Mandrake10 currently and have experience with
HTML PHP MYSQL all self taught!

Been using Linux since mandrake6 and am looking to bin M$ soon!

I also have a forum on my website (which i'm in the process of redesigning) if
you all want to post on there I will make a thread for LLUG.

http://www.ricey.co.uk/yabbse

looking forward to an active Lincs Linux group , should be fun!

The idea of virtual regular meetings is IMHO the best way due to lincs being
so huge, but occasional meetings (even if they are regional) should still be
organised.

Let me know if you fancy using the forum, it's up and running, at least as an
interim measure.

Regards,

Dave

--
Linux, 'cos rebooting is for adding new hardware!