[Lincs] Moving over to SuSE

Marc McGuinness marc at mcguinness.de
Fri Oct 29 23:39:56 BST 2004

Hello Lee,

SuSE 9.2 will be available in November. If I was you, I'd wait and get
that release, as support for latest hardware components will be better.

For a dual boot system you'll definitely need one free partition on your
disk. Do you already have one or do you have to create one?

I'm sure you _don't_ have to format your hard drive!

Marc