[Lincs] Thanks for your coming!

lincs at mailman.lug.org.uk lincs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 12 22:53:01 BST 2004

im sorry, Two mistakes? (well, one and an unexplained error. Dont know
why that came up as lincs at mailman because it was me. And secondly, I
didnt mean to write The introduction, splat. I meant to write something
like, the introduction by (whoever) was fantastic... only I dont really
remember much about it apart from it was a hey yeah we're all here, but
whoever did it, I listened carefully and made notes. Honest guv.....

(Sorry. didnt mean to offend if offense was caused)...