[Lincs] Archive is private from now on!

Andy Davidson andyd at lug.org.uk
Wed Sep 15 06:09:51 BST 2004

On 13 Sep 2004, at 14:00, Marc Mc Guinness wrote:

>> While you're fiddling with the list, can you remove the reply-to
>> setting, please?
> I've changed the reply-to setting and I hope it works.

Reply-to set to list is a good thing though.

http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml

I wrote a commercial MLM which allows users to turn on or off reply-to
munging depending on their preferences (and will run non-commercial
lists for free.)  This seems like a useful feature to stop the
argument.

--
Regards, Andy Davidson
http://www.fotoserve.com/