[Lincs] Linux From Scratch

Ben Francis lists at hippygeek.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 18:46:24 BST 2004

Chris Lingard distributed Linux From Scratch CDs at the Real Life (TM)
meeting. To Chris, or anyone else in the know, what do I do with it?

I'm prompted for a username and password upon booting from the CD but
I'm not sure what to use. I don't think for a minute that I'll get LFS
working in the full sense of the word, but I would like to have a play!

Ben "tola" Francis            http://hippygeek.co.uk