[Lincs] Sharing Thunderbird mailboxes between OSs

Ben Francis lists at hippygeek.co.uk
Sun Sep 19 18:23:14 BST 2004

Someone may find this useful...

How To Share Mail Between Windows and Linux:
http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/share_mail.html

I set this up today. My email settings and mailboxes are now stored on a
FAT32 partition I use to store all my files and are shared between
Windows XP and Debian. I'm liking it a lot :P

There's a little bit of hand editing config files but nothing
complicated. If I could figure out how to do it, I'd write a plugin to
make it even simpler!

tola ^/.

--
Ben "tola" Francis            http://hippygeek.co.uk