FW: [Lincs] The Joy of X: or how I installed Knoppix in 30 mins

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk
Mon Sep 20 10:16:32 BST 2004

Personally I've never had any stability problems with Reiser32 and find
it is faster and has more stable than ext2 - anyway since when did
"feature" mean "oh, I'll override your installation choices with what I
think is more appropriate"?? That is almost "micro$oft-esque" in it's
treatment of the user.

I have my own reasons for using reiser... my root partition is
important!

Grahame Mulliss