[Lincs] Let's do something

Ben Francis lists at hippygeek.co.uk
Sat Apr 2 15:12:26 BST 2005

Ben Francis wrote:

> 1) IMHO the LLUG web site should go in the direction of a Wiki
> (because there's currently a bottleneck getting content there)

done.

> and LLUG Planet (a collection of rss feeds of member's web logs).

Further to this which I posted a while back. Are there enough members
with weblogs to make a planet (http://www.debianplanet.org/) like Debian
Planet (http://www.debianplanet.org/) worthwhile?

I currently have a weblog on LiveJournal (http://livejournal.com) piped
through to my homepage, but am thinking of changing to a self hosted
Easy Moblog (http://www.easymoblog.org/) solution in the near future
with different categories.

I think it would be nice to have a collection of posts about what people
are up to in the geek and non-geek areas of their lives to give a
greater sense of community and to get to know each other a bit better.
But... I might be the only crazy person to keep a log of updates nobody
is interested in :P

Are there any bloggers out there?

--
Ben "tola" Francis            http://hippygeek.co.uk