[Lincs] www.ricey.co.uk

Dave Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Sun Mar 13 14:45:05 GMT 2005

Guys,

long time no post....sorry!!

Just to let you all know that my site http://www.ricey.co.uk has been
updated.

This unfortunately means the web link from the llug website does no
longer work for the message board.

I can still setup a forum for lincs lug if required, but there was
little usage of the old one.
There is currently a general linux forum, and news section, and the
availability to create linux related documentation on the site.

Please feel free to visit the site and register as a user and make use
of the facilities i am creating, there is even a web based IRC tool that
can be configured to access the llug meetings if wanted.

I hope you all like to site, and..........go linux!

Kind regards

Ricey.

--
Linux, 'cos rebooting is for adding new hardware.