[Lincs] Test Web site

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sun Aug 6 00:26:17 BST 2006

On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 12:00:52AM +0100, David Rice wrote:
> I am also going to pop an install on mediawiki and phpbb2 on the test
> server to see how it plays. seeing as we've had our wiki removed!!!!

I'm the person who "removed" your wiki. Note that your wiki had very little
content, then had over a year of spam before I disabled it. Feel free to
re-enable it, or another wiki which has extra spam-protection measures.

I'm not sure what the significance of the quadruple exclamation points but
I'll be glad to further explain why if specific questions are asked.

Cheers,
Al.