[Lincs] Test Web site

David Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Sun Aug 6 00:00:49 BST 2006

All,

finally got a bit of spare time after my return from Germany and the
arrival of our new baby girl!

So i put together a new test website based on wordpress...

http://llug.ricey.co.uk

...take a look and post comments here or on the site, registration is
turned on.

If we want to go ahead with it i can upload to the llug main server.

I am also going to pop an install on mediawiki and phpbb2 on the test
server to see how it plays. seeing as we've had our wiki removed!!!!

am going to be looking at the llug distro again soon, probably a re-hash
of (k)ubuntu.

Cheers

Ricey