[Lincs] Test Web site

David Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 21:03:01 BST 2006

ok, the latest,

with a suggestion from Richard at rkwinternet, i have installed the
static frontpage plugin on the site. There is now static content on the
front page, the blog is linked on the right.

A little play with gmap has given us a window to the world via google
maps...more dev needed on that tho.

A forum for us to test on to see if we like, with a nice?? yellow theme!
the forum needs a second registration, but it's free! I had a quick look
into integration with wordpress but nothing that isn't in heavy beta
popped up.

Have a look and let me know what you think......
do we need anything else?

Cheers

Ricey