[Lincs] Test Web site

David Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 00:37:58 BST 2006

Sounds like an offer i can't refuse....and as i said, im willing to try
anything  :)

Under site admin/presentation you can edit the theme direct, including
the stylesheet...have a play see what you think.  I look forward to your
creation, oh and i do have a backup in case it all goes pear shaped  ;)

cheers