[Lincs] Beers in Grimsby 22nd December

Roger Light rogerlight at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 19:12:29 GMT 2006

Hi,

I've just joined the list. I'm originally from Grimsby, but have been
based in Nottingham for a good while now.

It just so happens that a few of us (about 4) in the Nottingham lug
are from Grimsby, so we're going to meet up on the 22nd for some
drinks. If any of you would like to join us, that'd be great. The plan
is to meet at the Old Coach Houses (if that's the right name...) pub
on the corner of Bethlehem St. and Wellowgate:
http://tinyurl.com/y64olx 7pm-ish, but I'm sure we'll be there later.
The location isn't set in stone, so if you have any better suggestions
for fairly central pubs that have good ale and are a nice atmosphere
for chatting then please throw them my way.

I hope to see some of you there.

Cheers,

Roger