[Lincs] Proposed GNU/Linux workshop, January 2008

Peter Murray peterjmurray at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:40:47 BST 2007

Following the success of the meeting last Thursday, there was considerable
enthusiasm among those present to have a further workshop.

The idea is that it be held on a Saturday in January - at University of
Lincoln again, as we can get free space etc. Precise length, content, etc to
be determined; but it would be practically-focused, on installing/using
GNU/Linux issues - maybe with a few talks to 'bookend' it if we can get some
experts.

Having the same three groups (ie including LLUG) again would be good.

So, who wants to help in planning etc?

Cheers, Peter Murray

--
Dr Peter J. Murray - from Google GMail account