[Lincs] Working with Larger LUGs

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 13:46:14 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm Chris Hayes, LUG Master of Newark LUG, which is a small LUG quite
close to Lincoln serving Newark and surrounding places, we were
wondering whether there is any chance of us working together for
certain things, for example by announcing eachother's meets on on our
mailing lists.

If anyone would be interested in an arrangement like this - or has
suggestions of other things we might be able to collaborate on, it'd
be nice to have a discussion about it.

Incidentally, I'm also gonna see whether any other LUGs close to
Newark would be interested in an similar arrangement.

Regards,
Chris Hayes