[Lincs] Working with Larger LUGs

Thomas Knowles thomasknowles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 13:56:20 BST 2008

Good afternoon Chris,

Though I don't speak for the group as an entirety I think I can quite
confidently say that additional minds are always welcome, however, it
has been rather quiet among these parts recently. Maybe some fresh
meat may stir up this stagnant crock-pot, anyway let me retort, I
don't speak for the masses, but I would personally enjoy more
activity.

Thomas Knowles.

2008/7/4 Chris Hayes <cbhworld at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm Chris Hayes, LUG Master of Newark LUG, which is a small LUG quite
> close to Lincoln serving Newark and surrounding places, we were
> wondering whether there is any chance of us working together for
> certain things, for example by announcing eachother's meets on on our
> mailing lists.
>
> If anyone would be interested in an arrangement like this - or has
> suggestions of other things we might be able to collaborate on, it'd
> be nice to have a discussion about it.
>
> Incidentally, I'm also gonna see whether any other LUGs close to
> Newark would be interested in an similar arrangement.
>

> Regards,
> Chris Hayes

Thomas Knowles