[Lincs] Retail Centre

Chris Adams chrisa100 at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 15 22:50:03 UTC 2008

Lets just forget this.
Ok I'm sorry really.

No English is not my fifth language.

Yes Keith you owned me. :) Lets leave it that. I cant be bothered anymore.
:D Make friends !

Yes keith your better than me:

Honestly, I'm a 16 year old studying a-level maths, further maths, ict and
physics.

I live in spalding and have done for along time.

I am too lazy to spell check my words.

I thought people could take that as a joke it turns out i was wrong.

I havent really done much work on the llug distro, i was just just covering
my back in case it got out of hand.

I dont have time/abilite to construct long arguments as good as yours.

I find it a little sad some people cant take jokes but never mind ! Now lets
talk linux :D

Peace Out !

ps

I corrected the spelling as best as I can

2008/11/15 Thomas Knowles <thomasknowles at gmail.com>

> Can we end this now please? You are all aware that you can Google these
> mailing lists right? If you want to argue, please do it privately, you have
> each others emails. Though it's nice to have some activity in the list,
> however, this is certainly not the way to go.
>
> Thomas Knowles

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
mybytenetworks.com. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability