[Lincs] Web site

Iain Baker iain.dbaker at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:30:03 UTC 2008

Hey all... You may have noticed a lack of website recently...
The lug.org.uk server had issues, some me which took silly time to
fix... However it is all up and healthy now!

As a lug what do you want to see? do you want us back on the uk lug
servers, or do you think we should use another server (Commercial or
Private)? as well as that do we want to take advantage of having to re
load the site and put up an all new one?

This is everyones lug so lets do it together... I have had an offer
for a rebuild, and i'm happy to let him play, but what do you want to
happen... Is there something from the old site you don't want back,
something you'd like to see added? any other offers of help?

Lets do it right, and have a site we can be proud of!