[Lincs] Web site

Dominic Burns dburns at lovetek.co.uk
Sun Nov 16 13:12:35 UTC 2008

I'd be happy to help out - I build sites for a living.

Not sure what the current setup is but I generally use open source PHP/MySQL
CMS frameworks - in most instances Joomla! but I've been having success with
a number of others - it largely depends on what the site is trying to
achieve.

Also not sure what's what as there seem to be sites/placeholders for Newark,
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, Mansfield etc?

Hi all, BTW. I'm Dom. Moved to Sleaford with my wife and kids about 3 months
ago.

Will try and make it to a meet up but I have karate on Tuesdays - might be
able to get to the tail end of the Newark pub meet though.