[Lincs] Retail Centre

Keith Marshall keith.d.marshall at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 16 22:35:52 UTC 2008

On Saturday 15 November 2008 22:36:01 Thomas Knowles wrote:
> Can we end this now please?

We can, now that Chris has offered an unconditional apology.

> You are all aware that you can Google these mailing lists right?
> If you want to argue, please do it privately, ...

No, that would be entirely inappropriate.  It is precisely because the
list is publicly archived, that rebuttal and ultimate apology for an
offensive posting must be equally public.  If you don't understand
that, then perhaps you should refrain from using public mailing
lists.

Regards,
Keith.