[Lincs] Retail Centre

Peter Cooper peter at petercooper.co.uk
Sun Nov 16 22:53:08 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Keith Marshall
<keith.d.marshall at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 15 November 2008 22:49:54 Chris Adams wrote:
>> I find it a little sad some people cant take jokes ...
>
> I find it rather sad that some people seem to think offensiveness
> might be considered amusing.  The distinction is something which you
> apparently still need to learn.

It appears the Daily Mail isn't going to lose its reader base anytime
soon when there are those who should take such offense at a juvenile,
yet casual, remark that it requires a  batch of patronizing replies to
attempt to "draw a line" under it. Offensiveness is usually in the eye
of the beholder and easily dispelled.

--
Regards,
Peter Cooper