[Lincs] Hill Holt Wood require help from an experienced Linux admin

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Tue Nov 18 15:00:47 UTC 2008

Hello List

I have been asked to post this message on behalf of Hill Holt Wood, a
local environmental social enterprise. See their website for
more details: http://hillholtwood.com/

Basically, Hill Holt Wood are looking to consult with a Linux systems
administrator to help them with their existing set-up. They currently
have one on-site Linux server (openSUSE) providing directory services,
file storage and mail etc to a number of Windows XP based clients.

I had previously offered to help myself, but unfortunately other
commitments mean I am no longer able to do so, which is a shame as the
site is very unique and the staff are more than friendly :(

Anyhow, if anyone is interested in working with Hill Holt Wood, please
contact Stephanie on 01636 892836, or at admin at hillholtwood.com

Cheers
--
Philip