[Lincs] Hill Holt Wood require help from an experienced Linux admin

Chris Adams chrisa100 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:20:29 UTC 2008

I would be interested. I'm only 16, is this going to be a problem ?. I have
however had much experience in setting up servers. I set up a thin client
server at my school for about 100 machines, mail servers etc.

Is my age going to be a problem ?

2008/11/18 Philip Newborough <corenominal at corenominal.org>

> Hello List
>
> I have been asked to post this message on behalf of Hill Holt Wood, a
> local environmental social enterprise. See their website for
> more details: http://hillholtwood.com/
>
> Basically, Hill Holt Wood are looking to consult with a Linux systems
> administrator to help them with their existing set-up. They currently
> have one on-site Linux server (openSUSE) providing directory services,
> file storage and mail etc to a number of Windows XP based clients.
>
> I had previously offered to help myself, but unfortunately other
> commitments mean I am no longer able to do so, which is a shame as the
> site is very unique and the staff are more than friendly :(
>
> Anyhow, if anyone is interested in working with Hill Holt Wood, please
> contact Stephanie on 01636 892836, or at admin at hillholtwood.com
>
> Cheers
> --
> Philip

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
mybytenetworks.com. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability