[Lincs] Hill Holt Wood require help from an experienced Linux admin

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Tue Nov 18 19:27:31 UTC 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:20:21 +0000
"Chris Adams" <chrisa100 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I would be interested. I'm only 16, is this going to be a problem ?.
> I have however had much experience in setting up servers. I set up a
> thin client server at my school for about 100 machines, mail servers
> etc.
>
> Is my age going to be a problem ?

Hi Chris

Unfortunately I am not in any position to give you an answer. All I can
do is recommend you contact them. Like I said in the original message,
they're a friendly bunch and I am sure they will answer any questions
you may have.

Cheers
--
Philip

P.S. For what it's worth, if I was doing the hiring, I would
look for reliability and competency over age ;)