[Lincs] lincs lug revitalisation.

Dave Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 12:05:50 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I agree, local 'sub' groups could work very well, with regular meets, then a
'uber' meet every quarter/half year or some such!

I'm happy to co-ordinate/run/look after a Sleaford/Ruskington/Cranwell etc
group.

Anyone else from that area in the LUG already?

Also happy to help on the website again, the DNS still seems to be bu**ered
- points to the main Lug.uk site.

cheers

Ricey