[Lincs] lincs lug revitalisation.

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:07:34 UTC 2009

Hey,

I think I mentioned this a while back - any chance of getting something like
a iCalender feed(s) for meets - as I'd like the Newark LUG website to list
events of other local LUGs and worthwhile national events, too.

... at some point it'd be nice to have an East Midlands LUG meta thing,
where we could co-ordinate inter-LUG relations.

Chris Hayes,
Newark LUG