[linux-sec-uk] Welcome

James Davis linux-sec-uk at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 15 13:33:00 2003

Since there's a fair number (read more than two) of people subscribed now,
I've decided I might as well go ahead and make the first posting to this
list. I'm not too sure what's the best way to get some discussion going
but I think a good start would be to introduce myself and my interests.

I'm a member of OxLUG, have recently graduated from University and work in
information security, specifically as part of an incident response team
and providing support to clients. My interests in security are fairly
broad but include encryption, incident response, forensics and
investigation.

James